Klaus Wenda 75 JT
To celebrate the 75th anniversary of Klaus Wenda (* September 13, 1941), Die Schwalbe and feenschach announce the Klaus Wenda 75 Jubilee Tourney.
Required are problems with Double-Grashopper, Double-Rookhopper and/or Double-Bishophopper. An additional fairy pieces and/or conditions are allowed, but the problems have to be computer tested (please mention the program). The following stipulations are allowed: #n, s#n, r#n, semi-r#n, ser-s#n, pser-s#n and hs#n with any number of moves.
Judges: Klaus Wenda and Hans Gruber. A formidable prize fund will be awarded by the judges. Closing date: February 28, 2017.
Entries should be sent to director Ulrich Ring: Egerländer Straße 41, D-64380 Roßdorf; firstname.lastname@example.org
The results of the 2013-2015 WCCI are just announced on WFCC website.
The first three places in G – Fairies are:
- 1st place – Vasil Ďačuk (Slovakia)
- 2nd place – Juraj Lörinc (Slovakia)
- 3rd place – Ofer Comay (Israel)
My sincere congratulations to the winners and all participants!
Also, I’d like to mention Dmitri Turevski, the director of this WCCI, who (in additional to the primary work!) has absolutely minimized my work in publication of all WCCI materials on wfcc.ch, from the entries till the final results. Thank you, Dmitri!
3-20th of June, 2016
- (20.06) No.1088 – Daniele Gatti (semi-r#7). Warm welcome to Daniele in Original Problems section of JF!
- (18.06) No.1087 – Peter Harris (hs#3; Maximummer; Sentinelles Pion Advers; Super-Circe; Super-Andernach Chess; Isardam). Dedicated to Friedrich Hariuc.
- (18.06) No.1085, 1086 – Erich Bartel. No.1085 (h==3; Grasshopper; PWC; Madrasi RI); No.1086 (ser-s#19; Fers; Kangaroo; PWC; Alphabetic Chess).
- (16.06) No.1084 – Georgy Evseev & Vitaly Medintsev (hs#4.5). By the motives of No.1082.
- (12.06) No.1083 – Peter Harris (hs#3.5; Andernach; Isardam).
- (03.06) No.1082 – Vitaly Medintsev (hs#5). Enjoy some rest from fairy elements! 🙂
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of informal fairy tournament JF-2016(I) – Petko A. Petkov. The judge of Retro and PG problems 2015-2016 – Thomas Brand.