7-20th of December, 2014
- (20.12) No.671 – Aleksey Oganesjan – One solution, but quite complicated strategy! Warm welcome to Aleksey in the Original Problems section of JF!
- (20.12) No.670 – Karol Mlynka – AUW in a problem with Imitator and Pressburger King!
- (17.12) No.669 – Diyan Kostadinov – Author’s invented Circle SneK condition shown in a problem with non-standard twin!
- (15.12) No.668 – Sébastien Luce – A long serial problem with promotion into 3rd Imitator. Inspired by No.665, Peter Harris.
- (15.12) No.666.1 – Eugene Rosner – An improved version to No.666 (added on the same page).
- (14.12) No.667 – Nicolas Dupont – PG problem demonstrating a new variation of Anti-Take&Make!
- (13.12) No.666 – Eugene Rosner – A sister Retro-problem to No.652. From the author’s words “rooks launching bishops into retroanalytically-questionable neighborhoods!”
- (12.12) No.664, 665 – Peter Harris – Imitator in two miniatures with difficult solutions!
- (09.12) No.663 – Sébastien Luce – A miniature with Malefic Phantom, neutral pieces, AUW!
- (08.12) No.662 – Diyan Kostadinov – Double AUW with only 3 men! Author demonstrates his recently implemented invention – Circle SneK Adverse.
- (08.12) No.661 – Peter Harris – An interesting combination of the three pieces, Imitator and Transmuted Kings in two phases!
- (07.12) No.660 – Neal Turner – A long SAT-play of 4 pieces in 2 solutions!
- (07.12) No.659 – Valerio Agostini – A combination of two fairy conditions, where the main role is given to the pawns!
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge for informal fairy tourney 2014(III) – Kjell Widlert. The judge for Retro and PG problems 2013 – 2014 – Hans Gruber.