Fairy Classification project: step 1
Our Fairy Classification project has started, motivated by the great enthusiasm and good will of Chris Tylor and Shankar Ram! Now our small group is moving from the Preliminary questions to the next steps. The main ideas of this post are :
- to inform everybody what we currently do;
- to get your comments/suggestions about the current steps;
- to involve more members to our working team.
On this first step we’re very grateful to:
- BCPS for the permission to use Stephen Emmerson’s A Glossary of Fairy Chess Definitions, and for welcoming our initiative;
- Christian Poisson for the allowance to use WinChloe‘s definitions and statistics;
- Gerd Wilts and Hans Gruber (on behalf of Die Schwalbe) for the allowance to use PDB‘s information and Lexicon.
If anybody still feels himself enthusiastic about our project – please, join us! Your suggestions and info about sources, classification, fairy definitions, historical facts, etc, may help a lot!