is dedicated to the world of Fairy Chess!
- will publish Original Problems by contributors and my own(!)
- will host and promote each year an Informal Tourney for Fairy problems – with an eminent judge
- will also have Thematic Tourneys
- is intended for solvers (with solutions hidden!) and for non-solvers (solutions can be revealed with a Click!)
- will offer a forum for discussion – mainly about comments on the problems – but open to any Fairy topic. Contributions to the forum can be posted directly to the site
- will have a valuable section giving definitions of Fairy pieces and Fairy conditions. It is growing all the time!
- will review problem related software
- will give links to other problem websites
- will publish/republish articles by eminent composers – giving due acknowledgement to the original publication.
- will give News of events and tourneys and other matters of interest
Find out more about these things via the TABS above!
I am depending on visitors like you for a successful site! Julia
The TOP MENU of the site
The RIGHT MENU of the site