My Published Problems
Most of my problems are fairies (h# or hs#), and just a few of them are orthodox helpmates. The problems are split by the year of publication. Some of published problems are presented also in the thematic issues below. Thank you for your attention!
Thematic Compositions – my published problems, grouped into thematic issues which were posted to the site and can be found in the Thematic Compositions Category:
- The non-standard Chameleon – my published problems as of April-2012 with Chameleon pieces
- The Main Accent: BATTERY-PLAY – my published problems as of April-2012 with a battery-play
- RE: Kangaroo or Lion ? – this post is an answer to one comment for the Battery-Play post (shown above)
- Ideas with KoBul Kings – 4 problems composed in 2012 for the KoBulChess-TT-2012
- My Participation in WCCC2012 Tourneys – 3 problems composed in September 2012
- My Participation in WCCC2013 Tourneys – 3 problems composed during August – September, 2013
- My Participation in WCCC2014 Tourneys – 5 problems composed during July – August, 2014
- My Participation in WCCC2015 Tourneys – 4 problems composed during July, 2015
btw.. do we get to comment on the accompanying photos too..? 😉
very nice ones.. 🙂
Diagram No. 92 is false.
Oh, thank you, Alfred, corrected!