JF’s waiting list (to be published in October): Henri Nouguier, James Malcom & Andrew Buchanan, Paul Rãican, Ya’aqov Mintz & Hans Gruber, Zoltán Laborczi, S.N.Ravi Shankar, Menachem Witztym, Georgy Evseev & Boris Shorokhov
The order of publication might be not the same as in the waiting list: the problems easy to test and to animate, C+, and those without additional questions to composers will go first.
- (30.09) No.1764 (#2 ; Paralyzing piece, PAO, VAO, Antelope) – Peter Gvozdják – “Pioneer example of the 5-fold Odessa theme…” (PG)
- (30.09) No.1763 (s==9 ; Royal Grasshopper, Nightrider ; SAT) – Neal Turner – “What makes these sequences special is that they don’t involve the usual captures…” (NT)
- (30.09) No.1762 (h#2.5 ; Berolina Pawn) – Andrew Kalotay & Jorge Kapros & Jorge Lois & János Mikitovics – Unusually big group of composers! Unfortunatelly, Jorge Kapros (1955-2023) is no longer with us.
- (30.09) No.1761 (h#2 ; Neutral Grasshopper ; Take&Make) – Georgy Evseev – “This is, I think, an original T&M post-mate switchback effect.” (GE)
- (30.09) No.1760 (Mixed hs#7) – N.Shankar Ram – “Mixed HS#N not programmed in WinChloe and Popeye.” (NSR).
- (30.09) No.1759 (h#2 ; Circe, Madrasi) – S. K. Balasubramanian – “Subtle Madrasi effect on the mating move.” (SKB)
- (30.09) No.1758 (hs#5 ; Anda) – Vlaicu Crişan – “Unfortunately I wasn’t able to fully test this composition: Popeye and Jacobi don’t know Anda, while Winchloe is too slow.” (VC)
- (13.09) No.1757 (-11 & s#1 Proca ; Anti-Circe Calvet ; PAO) – Klaus Wenda – “The problem is a dedication to the 75. birthday of my German friend Hanspeter Suwe on 13.9.” (KW)