JF Original Problems | May, 2023
The judge of JF-2023: K. Seetharaman
The judge of Retro & PG problems 2023-2024: N/A
Dear composers, I still have no judge for PG & Retro tournament, Retro & PG problems 2023-2024, I’d be grateful to the one who is willing to accept this job!
Also, I have to admit that the judge of JF-2013-II, Diyan Kostadinov, has to be replaced as he doesn’t seem to deliver the award ever. Again, I’d appreciate it a lot if anybody can overtake it!
The award of JF-2020-I by Eric Huber is expected in 2024.
- (25.05) No.1752 (ser-h#13 ; Circe) – Paz Einat – “I am not a fan of miniatures nor of model mates, but when magic happens to include both – it certainly adds value.” Warm welcome to Paz after a long break from 2015!
- (25.05) No.1751 (phser-dia33) – Paul Rãican & Dmitrij Baibikov – Parry-series proofgame with white moving last.
- (18.05) No.1750 (h#2.5 ; Phantom Chess) – Hein Verduin – Warm welcome to Hein in Original Problems section of JF!
- (18.05) No.1749 (h#2.5 ; Anti-Kings) – Michael McDowell – “It seems to be an original combination of fairy condition and theme.”
- (18.05) No.1748 (h#2 ; illegal/shadow piece) – János Csák & Béla Majoros – different solutions in the twins, b) bPc5<–>bPd5. Same as for the problem No.1718 (June,2022) it is referred to the Retro&PG section if no objections.
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe‘s graphics, Christian Poisson