JF Original Problems | September, 2021
Coming in October: Niels Danstrup (Denmark), Mykola Vasyuchko (Ukraine), Gerhard Maleika (Germany), Michel Caillaud (France) & S. K. Balasubramanian (India) & Velmurugan Nallusamy (India)
- (25.09) No.1655 (s#2 ; Royal Grasshopper ; SAT) Neal Turner (Finland). The previous problem by Neal on JF was also in September, same conditions and similarly looking number – 1544! 🙂
- (21.09) No.1654 (h#2.5 ; Andernach Chess) Hiroaki Maeshima (Japan). Warm welcome to Hiroaki!
- (18.09) No.1653 (h#2.5 v ; Circe) Aleksey Oganesjan (Russia). “Make castling legal again!” (Author)
- (18.09) No.1652 (#2 v ; Anti-Mars Circe) Armin Geister & Daniel Papack (Germany). “Reversal II and reciprocal changes in elegant form.” (Authors)
- (18.09) No.1651 (h#2 ; Grasshopper, Nightriderhopper, Rookhopper, LEO, PAO, VAO) Michal Dragoun (Czech Republic). “All solutions are interconnected by cycle of six white moves.” (Auhor)
- (13.09) No.1650 (h#2 ; Anti-Circe, Madrasi RI) Giuseppe Lucchesini (Italy). Warm welcome to Giuseppe!
- (13.09) No.1649 (-8 & s#1 Proca ; Anti-Circe Cheylan) Andreas Thoma (Germany). “Klaus Wenda zum 80 Geburtstag” – published with the best wishes to Klaus on his 80th jubilee!
- (12.09) No.1648 (PG 13.5 ; PWC) S. K. Balasubramanian & Velmurugan Nallusamy (India). “Paradox: All black pieces are on their home base and …”