JF Original Problems | May-June, 2022
The judge of JF-2022/I: Vlaicu Crişan
The judge of Retro & PG problems 2021-2022: Thomas Brand
Coming soon (dear composers, please let me know if I’ve missed you in this list!) : Daniel Novomesky, János Csák & Béla Majoros, Eric Huber, Ján Golha
First of all, the problems featuring JF10JT theme, almost thematical.
Thanks a lot to the composers for a long waiting for this publication!
- (02.06) No.1715 (hs#2.5 ; Rose) – Hans Uitenbroek – “The idea was half a move too short for the Jubilee Tourney”
- (02.06) No.1713.1 (h#2 ; Circe) – Aleksey Oganesjan – “with a little ‘cosmetic’ imrpovement to No.1713″
- (28.05) No.1714 (h#3 ; Bishop-Locust, Rook-Locust, Royal piece ; Patrol Chess) – Maryan Kerhuel – “theme of JF10JT doubled in each solution, with 2 unpinnings of the same white S” – but with Patrol Chess
- (28.05) No.1713 (h#2 ; Circe) – Aleksey Oganesjan – “Almost thematical for JF10JT, but having 2 pieces more” – Three steps for the unpin to happen.
- (28.05) No.1712 (#2 ; Rose-Lion ; Anti-Circe) – Michel Caillaud – “Almost JF10JT theme, except that Rose-Lion was not among the allowed Fairy pieces.” – Published with a gratitude for the dedication!
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe‘s graphics, Christian Poisson