JF’s waiting list (to be published in October): Henri Nouguier, James Malcom & Andrew Buchanan, Paul Rãican, Ya’aqov Mintz & Hans Gruber, Menachem Witztym, Georgy Evseev & Boris Shorokhov, Gerhard Maleika
The order of publication might be not the same as in the waiting list: the problems correctly sent using the submission form, easy to test and to animate, C+, without additional questions to composers will go first.
- (22.10) No.1773 (#6 ; Madrasi) – S.N.Ravi Shankar – “Inspired by Werner Keym, Die Schwalbe, 2016 (V)” (SNRS).
- (22.10) No.1772 (ser-h=8 ; ChecklessChess) – Zoltán Laborczi – “4 lion promotions” (ZL).
Thanks a lot to all composers in the list below for using the submission form and making my work much faster! ❤
- (22.10) No.1771 (pser-s#7 ; AntiCirce) – Kjell Widlert – “I have been experimenting with more thematically interesting parry-series-selfmates than we usually see in magazines these days. I wasn’t completely unhappy when I found this.” (KW)
Normally I don’t publish several problems of the same composer in a row. But Kjell is always an exception!
- (22.10) No.1770 (-15 & S#1 Proca Retractor ; Circe Assassin) – Vlaicu Crişan & Paul Răican – “Two draw pendulums in Proca Circe Assassin” (VC&PR)
- (22.10) No.1769 (h#2 ; Neutral piece) – Kjell Widlert – “…. just to let the black K through” (KW)
- (22.10) No.1768 (h#2 ; Neutral piece ; Take&Make) – Ralf Danck – after Georgy Evseev [No. 1761]
- (22.10) No.1766.1 (hs#4) – Nikola Petković & Georgy Evseev – A result of joint effort, an improvement to no.1766, published on the same page.
- (08.10) No.1767 (hs#3.5 ; NAO, PAO, VAO) – Georgy Evseev – Yet another test of the submission form! And more than that!
- (08.10) No.1766 (hs#4) – Nikola Petković – I am always glad to see new composers on JF! And here it is, another problem I give a priority today, welcoming Nikola in Original problems section of JF and thanking for his first submission nicely done!
- (08.10) No.1765 (Mixed #3) – N.Shankar Ram – Similar to JF 1760, Mixed stipulation not programmed in Popeye/WinChloe. I gladly publish this problem out of the order as Shankar was the first one who had tested the submission form! Thank you for the support, Shankar!