2-7th of May, 2015
- (07.05) No.793 – Krassimir Gandev. (Ser-S=16; Dummy King; Royal Wazir; Berolina Super Pawn). Long and complicated play with an exotic material!
- (07.05) No.792 – Nikola Predrag. (hs#3,5). HS# with logical motives!
- (05.05) No.791 – Michael Grushko. (ser-h#8; Parrain Circe; Einstein Chess; Phantom Chess). Four-men with an interesting action of 3 neutral Pawns!
- (04.05) No.790 – Kenneth Solja. (h#4; Andernach Grasshopper). Only black pieces on the board start the play! Miniature.
- (02.05) No.789 – Julia Vysotska. (hs#4,5; Back-to-Back; Nightrider). Neutral King as a thematic piece in Back-to-Back play!
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of informal fairy tournament JF-2015(I) – Kostas Prentos. The judge of Retro and PG problems 2015-2016 – Thomas Brand.