13-20th of April, 2015
Dear Friends, during 22-25th of April I’m in a trip to Israel, without computer, just with an Internet in the mobile phone. I won’t be able to do any publications. Please better send your originals after 26th of April. Thank you!
- (20.04) No.784 – Vincenzo Tinebra (#2; Anti-Circe). Systematic moves of the black Rook along the 8th rank. Warm welcome to Vincenzo in Original problems section of JF!
- (19.04) No.783 – Daniel Novomesky (PG 5,5; Pongracz Circe Vertical Mirror). PG with a chain of Circe rebirths, demonstrating condition Pongracz Circe.
- (18.04) No.782 – Alberto Armeni & Vito Rallo (h#2; Orphan; Imitator). AUW in a joint play of Orphan and Imitator (not supported in Popeye)! But if the creation of twin d) is legal?
- (17.04) No.781 – Eric Huber & Vlaicu Crișan (hs#2.5; Nightrider; Isardam; Super-Circe). An interesting play which surprisingly ends with aristocratic Chameleon-echo mates!
- (16.04) No.780 – Vitaly Medintsev (hs#3). A nice idea, presented in a light form! Warm welcome to Vitaly in Original problems section of JF!
- (15.04) No.779 – Sébastien Luce (h#3.5; Annan Chess). Super-active white King in Annan Chess!
- (14.04) No.777, 778 – Geoff Foster (h#2.5; Back-to-Back). Two nice 3-men in Back-to-Back! Each problem has a twin in which a black King is replaced by a neutral one.
- (13.04) No.776 – Linden Lyons (=2; Grasshopper). A play made by four Grasshoppers!
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of informal fairy tournament JF-2015(I) – Kostas Prentos. The judge of Retro and PG problems 2015-2016 – Thomas Brand.