15-22nd of August, 2014:
- (22.08) No.588 – S.N. Ravishankar & N.Shankar Ram – A joint work by two Indian friends with unprogrammed fairy condition All-in-Chess. Warm welcome to S.N.Ravishankar in Original Problems section of JF!
- (22.08) No.587 – Stephan Dietrich – An aristocratic Miniature with two fairy conditions!
- (19.08) No.586 – Nicolas Dupont & Paul Rãican – This time Back-to-Back condition is used in PG problem! Authors main idea was a construction of Schnoebelen Queens.
- (15.08) No.585 – Neal Turner – Three different mates by a black Royal Grasshopper in s#2 with detailed author’s comments!
- (15.08) No.584 – Seetharaman K. – Three interesting variations of white pawn’s play with Back-to-Back!
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge for informal fairy tourney 2014(II) – Dmitri Turevski. The judge for Retro and PG problems 2013 – 2014 – Hans Gruber.