20-30th of July, 2015
- (30.07) No.864, 865 – Erich Bartel. No.864 (hs#3; Circe Equipollents; Kangaroo; Camel) – Valladao with interesting play of Kangaroo; No.865 (ser-==22; PWC; Madrasi RI; Alphabetic Chess) – Excelsior in a difficult serial play.
- (27.07) No.863 – N.Shankar Ram (ser-=8; Take & Make). Surprising thematic captures of the black Pawns!
- (22.07) No.861, 862 – Erich Bartel. Promotions in stalemates with interesting fairy effects! No.861 (h=4*; Disparate PY); No.862 (h==5*; Circe; PWC; Madrasi RI; Alphabetic Chess).
- (21.07) No.860 – Peter Harris (hs#3; Sentinels; Circe; Anti-Circe; Royal Locust). A very nice Tanagra problem with Royal Locusts in a difficult three-phase play.
- (20.07) No.859 – Miodrag Mladenović (r#3vvv). One of author’s favorite themes “Reflex tries and defenses“.
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of informal fairy tournament JF-2015(II) – not appointed yet. The judge of Retro and PG problems 2015-2016 – Thomas Brand.