29-31st of October, 2014:
- (31.10) No.636 – Geoff Foster – Valladao theme with Anti-Take&Make condition! (Inspired by No.627)
- (31.10) No.635 – Paul Rãican – Rich play with only two neutral pieces on the board! (Inspired by No.620)
- (30.10) No.634 – Lev Grolman – Four fold cyclic white batteries’ creation!
- (29.10) No.633 – Cornel Pacurar – A nice miniature with interesting retro-play in two phases!
- (29.10) No.632 – Manfred Rittirsch – Specific line opening of the black Q after thematic R-moves; Grid Chess effect!
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge for informal fairy tourney 2014(III) – Kjell Widlert. The judge for Retro and PG problems 2013 – 2014 – Hans Gruber.