1-14th of November, 2014:
- (14.11) No.642 – S. K. Balasubramanian – A nicely shown synthesis of the two fairy conditions!
- (12.11) No.641 – Peter Harris – Interesting and complicated miniature. And some words to the programmers again …
- (10.11) No.640 – Nicolas Dupont – Yet another curious problem for the discussion, including null-move, ep-capture and Circe Parrain effects!
- (09.11) No.639 – Peter Harris – Tanagra-Aristocrat with an interesting play of the Royal Queens! A rare case: Peter’s problem without fairy conditions! 🙂
- (07.11) Py2Web – A new version of the program allows to show the departure square for the move, like instead of 2.g4 it can show 2.g2-g4. Dear authors, you’d help me a lot if you send me numbers of your problems (or links to them) and moves needed to be shown with their departure square in the animated solution! As I remember it was needed for Back-to-Back condition and somewhere also…
- (02.11) No.638 – Oliver Sick – What happens if there’re more than one Imitator on the board?
- (01.11) No.637 – Peter Harris – Interesting thematic mates to the both Royal Pieces – rR in (a) and rR+rB in (b)!
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge for informal fairy tourney 2014(III) – Kjell Widlert. The judge for Retro and PG problems 2013 – 2014 – Hans Gruber.