Updates as of the 4-19th of December, 2013:
- (09.12) No.453 – Peter Harris – A dance of 8 pieces around the both Kings finishes with 2 different selfmates! A problem is C+ by the old Popeye version, but…
- (08.12) No.452 – Peter Harris – A paradoxical white Rex-solus problem without any white pieces on the board in the twin!
- (08.12) No.451 – Karol Mlynka – A paradoxical two-men selfmate!
- (07.12) No.450 – János Mikitovics – A Miniature with a rich content!
- (07.12) No.449 – Peter Harris – A dynamic and interesting long play with only 5 pieces (Aristocrat-Miniature).
- (06.12) No.448 – János Mikitovics – A difficult for solving Meredith!
- (06.12) No.447 – Pierre Tritten – Interesting Annihilation captures demonstrated by the black Queen!
- (05.12) No.446 – Vito Rallo – А light h#3 with Grasshoppers.
- (04.12) No.445 – Vlaicu Crișan – A very complicated and interesting strategy in Take & Make problem!
All problems published during September-December, 2013, you can found in the section Julia’sFairies-2013(III) under Original Problems menu on the top.
The judge for informal fairy tourney 2013(III) – Eric Huber.