02-04th of January, 2015
- (04.01) No.681,682,683,684 – Kostěj Šoulivý (h#2; Patrol Chess & Camel,Grasshopper,Empress,Princess,Gnu). Four-men Patrol quartet with author’s introduction to the problems!
- (04.01) No.680 – Alberto Armeni (h#4; Imitator). Interpretation of Valladao theme with Imitator! Warm welcome to Alberto in Original Problems section!
- (03.01) No.679 – Peter Harris (hs#3; Sentinels; Chameleon Chess; Royal pieces). Paradoxal four-men Aristocrat with two quite different surprising mates!
- (03.01) No.678 – Anatoly Stepochkin (h#3; KoKo; Reflectin Bishop; Grasshopper). Super AUW in Tanagra form!
- (03.01) No.677 – Kenneth Solja (h#3*; Imitator).
Nice setplay problem with two Imitators and two Switchbacks!
- (02.01) No.676 – Pierre Tritten (h#2; Take&Make).
A dynamic Take&Make play!
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge for informal fairy tourney JF-2015(I) – Kostas Prentos.