06-10th of September, 2015
- (10.09) No.887.2 – Anatoly Stepochkin & Georgy Evseev (h#2; Lion). One more improvement to so actively commented problem No.887!
- (08.09) No.887.1 – Anatoly Stepochkin & Georgy Evseev (h#2; Lion; Rook-Lion; Bishop-Lion). Nice improved version to No.887.
- (07.09) No.889 – Hubert Gockel (#2; Functionary Chess). Interesting tries in Functionary Chess.
- (06.09) No.888 – Kenneth Solja (hs#5; KoeKo; Maximummer; Amazon; Okapi). Four men with two exotic neutrals!
- (06.09) No.887 – Anatoly Stepochkin (h#2; Zebra; Giraffe; Lion; Rook-Lion; Bishop-Lion). Anti-batteries, promotions and captures of white rear battery pieces!
- (06.09) No.886 – Eugene Rosner (#2; Circe Equipollents). Circe Equipollents with interesting additional motives.
- (06.09) No.885 – Günther Weeth (-8 & #1; Hoeg retractor Anti-Circe). A demonstration of Hoeg Retractor – one of the different kinds of Defensive retractor. Warm welcome to Günther in Original Problems section of JF!
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of informal fairy tournament JF-2015(II) – Ofer Comay. The judge of Retro and PG problems ambien no prescription 2015-2016 – Thomas Brand.