11-21st of May, 2015
- (21.05) No.809 – Michael Grushko (ser-hs#9; Parrain Circe). Neutral Locusts in Tanagra Parrain Circe.
- (19.05) No.808 – Daniel Novomesky (hs#2; Disparate (Py)). An elegant Disparate-Tanagra!
- (17.05) No.807 – Petko A. Petkov (hs#2,5; Disparate (Py), Andernach; Nichtrider, Camel). Paradoxical play of the bR in a rich thematic complex, created by combination of Disparate(Py) and Andernach conditions! Model mates in four phases.
- (17.05) No.806 – Krassimir Gandev (ser-s#7; Reverse Pawn, Super Pawn, Berolina Super Pawn, Rose, Dummy, Royal piece). Three promoted pieces pinned by Rose in serial S#! My gratitude for the dedication!
- (17.05) No.805 – Michael Grushko (ser-h#5; Parrain Circe; Einstein Chess; Phantom Chess). A four-men with a final transformation of three neutral Knights into three different pieces! Compare with No.791, where three neutral pawns play with the same combination of fairy conditions.
- (16.05) No.804 – Aleksey Oganesjan (hs#6,5). Non-standard idea in HS#, with some reflections on a classical S# in its final.
- (13.05) No.803 – Sébastien Luce (ser-=8; Royal Pawn; Anti-Circe Vertical Mirror). Albino in serial Anti-Circe Vertical Mirror Miniature!
- (12.05) No.802 – Krassimir Gandev (2->Ser-H=14; Royal Reverse Pawn; Super Pawns; Grasshopper). Black promotions in Ser-H= with an introduction of two white moves!
- (12.05) No.801 – Karol Mlynka (h#4.5; Volage; Royal pieces; Grasshopper; Bishop-Moose). Promotions and mates by Royal pawn in 5 phases!
- (11.05) No.800 – Nikola Predrag (pser-s#11; Circe). Albino theme, but with Pser-s# stipulation and Circe! I’m happy to announce that the number of Original problems published on JF has reached 800!
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of informal fairy tournament JF-2015(I) – Kostas Prentos. The judge of Retro and PG problems 2015-2016 – Thomas Brand.