26-30th of June, 2015
- (30.06) No.845, 846 – Michael Grushko. Complicated solutions with combinations of fairy conditions in Michael‘s style. Author dedicates the both problems to the 1st RIGA BLACK BALSAM TT with a comment that the first problem is a half-black balsam and the second one is an opened bottle of the black balsam with a white cork . Thank you, Michael! No.845 (hs#6.5; Parrain Circe; Einstein Chess; Republican Chess; HalfNeutral); No.846 (hs#12.5; Maximummer; Double Grasshopper).
- (29.06) No.843, 844 – Erich Bartel. Interesting and complicated play of famous German master! No.843 (ser-h#11; Circe Equipollents; Chameleon Chess; Equihopper); No.844 (h==5; Madrasi; PWC; Alphabetic Chess).
- (28.06) No.800.1 – Nikola Predrag (pser-s#9; Circe). Author’s improvement to No.800.
- (27.06) No.842 – S.N. Ravi Shankar & Seetharaman K. (ser-r=12). Meredith with an interesting model stalemate final!
- (27.06) No.841 – Peter Harris (hs#4; Royal piece; Sentinels Pion Advers; Ultra-Patrol). Author’s favorite Ultra-Patrol condition in a four-men with an exotic content! Thank you, Peter, for a nice dedication!
- (26.06) No.839, 840 – Nikola Predrag (h#4,5; Disparate PY; Anti-Andernach). Interesting strategy in combination of two fairy conditions. Nice views of mating finals!
- (26.06) No.838 – René J. Millour (h#9,5; Invisibles). Only white pieces play, but there’s also Invisible world!
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of informal fairy tournament JF-2015(I) – Kostas Prentos. The judge of Retro and PG problems 2015-2016 – Thomas Brand.