WinChloe – latest update of
- The latest version of WinChloe solving program – WinChloe 3.21 is available starting 11-Nov-2012. “Latest news” TAB is added to the top menu, showing latest updates to the program and Echecs database. Looks like:
- The latest update (as of 12-Nov-2012) of WinChloe Echecs database is available for those, who uses it. The number of problems has increased till 447279 !
- 90 of original problems published at juliasfairies.com are added to WinChloe Echecs database as of 12-Nov.
- I’ve just installed WinChloe on Windows 8 and it works! So, if anyone likes to use a pleasant Windows 8, you shouldn’t be afraid of it! 🙂
- I repeat my text from the previous post, 12-Oct, here: I’d like to write more about WinChloe in my section Software/WinChloe – hopefully, will find time somehow! But for now a little info I haven’t mentioned on my pages: although, WinChloe has user interface in 2 languages (French and English), most of fairy pieces and conditions are in French. So, for non-french speaking beginners I’d advice to visit WinChloe‘s author’s website – Problemesis by Christian Poisson – to see the translations and definitions of
fairy pieces (http://christian.poisson.free.fr/problemesis/pieces.html),
fairy conditions (http://christian.poisson.free.fr/problemesis/condus.html);
link to WinChloe (http://winchloe.free.fr/) and some more useful information.