01-13th of June, 2015
- (13.06) No.831 – Dominique Forlot (hs#4). A nice HS# Aristocratic Miniature!
- (12.06) No.830 – Erich Bartel (h==4; Madrasi RI; Alphabetic Chess; Camelrider; Zebra; Equihopper). A festival of white promotions!
- (10.06) No.829 – James Quah (#2; Kangaroo). Three Kangaroos in Djurasevic theme!
- (10.06) No.827, 828 – Erich Bartel. Two aristocratic four-men! No.827 (hs#4; Chameleon Chess; Alphabetic Chess); No.828 (hs=5; Chameleon Chess; Alphabetic Chess).
- (09.06) No.826 – Václav Kotěšovec (hs=7,5; Black Maximummer; Double Grasshopper). Threefold echo-finals!
- (09.06) No.825 – N.Shankar Ram (r#2). A rare guest on JF: reflexmate with multiphasic thematic play!
- (08.06) No.824 – Erich Bartel (ser-==11; Madrasi; PWC; Alphabetic Chess; Camel; Giraffe; Zebra; Antelope). A curious double stalemate with “African Savanna” on the board!
- (08.06) No.823 – Joost de Heer (ser-#3; Boyscout). Promotion in every move! Warm welcome to Joost in Original problems section of JF!
- (06.06) No.822 – Petko A. Petkov (ser-h#3; Disparate PY; Anti-Andernach). A splendid Zilahi-cycle! A combination of two conditions here refutes the saying “there is safety in numbers” 🙂
- (05.06) No.821 – Erich Bartel (ser-s#16; Equipollent Circe; Rabbit ). “A problem shows the walk of the white king from one corner to the other and withby a passive fairy promotion.“ (EB). My gratitude to Erich for the dedication!
- (04.06) No.820 – Erich Bartel (ser-==16; Madrasi RI; PWC; Alphabetic Chess). Rich thematic effects in the final of serial double stalemate! Warm welcome to Erich in Original problems section of JF!
- (03.06) No.819 – Peter Harris (h##3; Patrol Chess; Sentinels Pion Advers; Anti-Circe). Rarely shown mate to the both Kings in a problem with three fairy conditions!
- (01.06) No.817, 818 – Chris Feather. “These two problems both make their point best if solved, so I hope that at least some readers will try to solve them.” (CJF). No.817 (h#3*; Take&Make; PWC; VAO); No.818 (1->ser-h#14; PWC; Diagram Anti-Circe; Nightriderhopper).
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of informal fairy tournament JF-2015(I) – Kostas Prentos. The judge of Retro and PG problems 2015-2016 – Thomas Brand.