12-15th of September, 2014:
- (15.09) No.600 – Karol Mlynka – A three-men Aristocrat with a nice play!
- (15.09) No.599 – Sébastien Luce – A long back-forward journey of Locust!
- (13.09) No.598 – Kenneth Solja – Interesting start position with Rex Solus!
- (12.09) No.597 – Franz Pachl & Dieter Müller – Rich thematic play of the excellent Andernach-Lions’ trio!
- (12.09) No.596 – Daniel Novomesky – Model mates (a) and Ideal mates (b) with rich additional motives!
- (12.09) No.595 – Gani Ganapathi – Surprising transformations of the black royal S in SneK Chess!
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge for informal fairy tourney 2014(III) – Kjell Widlert. The judge for Retro and PG problems 2013 – 2014 – Hans Gruber.