20-25th of July, 2014:
- (25.07) No.579 – Nikola Predrag – Interchange of functions with good use of Disparate effects!
- (25.07) No.578 – Ladislav Packa – A nice play by Magic Squares!
- (24.07) No.576, 577 – Nikola Predrag – Two serial Disparate problems with logical motivations (with gratitude for the dedication!).
- (23.07) No.575 – Petko A. Petkov – Author has sent this problem to illustrate some important moments of a play in Disparate-problems, in particular, how to create tries and anti-duals.
- (22.07) No.569.2 – Mario Parrinello & Nikola Predrag – One more joint improved version to the problem No.569.
- (20.07) No.574 – Julia Vysotska – Same as Mario Parrinello (No.569) right after publishing the 1st part of P.Petkov’s article about Disparate I’ve decided to compose a Disparate-problem, but Chameleon-specific!
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge for informal fairy tourney 2014(II) – Dmitri Turevski. The judge for Retro and PG problems 2013 – 2014 – Hans Gruber.