8-16th of July, 2014:
- (16.07) No.573 – Dominique Forlot – The mystery of the “underworld” with detailed comments by author about Memory Circe and A unit in memory!
- (15.07) No.572 – Pierre Tritten – An elegant Meredith with cyclical contents.
- (13.07) No.569.1 – Mario Parrinello & Nikola Predrag – Joint improved version to the problem No.569, as a result of comments to No.569.
- (12.07) No.570, 571 – Václav Kot?šovec: An elegant Tanagra-Aristocrat in typical Vaclav’s style; ?n interesting task-problem with 5 black self-blocks!
- (12.07) No.564.1 – Ladislav Packa – A new version to No.564 with a twin!
- (12.07) No.569 – Mario Parrinello – Fine Disparate problem! Thematic paralysing effects in 3 half-moves! Author writes that this problem was composed immediately right after reading the 1st part of P.Petkov’s article about Disparate.
- (10-11.07) See Dominique Forlot’s recent posts to Forum about Time travelling pieces!
- (08.07) No.568 – Paul Rãican – A funny problem with two different solutions by two different programs! Dear readers, I need your help here!
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge for informal fairy tourney 2014(II) – Dmitri Turevski. The judge for Retro and PG problems 2013 – 2014 – Hans Gruber.