23-31st of May, 2015
- (31.05) No.815, 816 – Alberto Armeni. Two twomovers where the main role play white fairy promotions. No.815 (#2; Giraffe; Lion; Nightrider; Zebral Gnu); No.816 (#2; Grasshopper; Camel; Berolina-pawn).
- (30.05) No.814 – Peter Harris (h#9.5; Sentinels Pion Advers; White Maximummer Ultra). Author writes that the problem was made to encourage composers to use the Maxi Ultra condition. An interesting role of the wR!
- (29.05) No.813 – Michael Grushko (PG 11.5; Anti-Take&Make). Valladao theme with Anti-Take&Make condition in PG problem!
- (28.05) Fairings No.43 – Chris Feather, distributed by Stephen Emmerson, is added to the Articles section!
- (27.05) No.812.1 – Peter Harris (h#6; Sentinels Pion Advers; White Maximummer Ultra). An improved version to No.812.
- (26.05) No.811, 812 – Peter Harris .“The Ultra Maxi condition offers unique possibilities. I have tried to encourage its use.” (PH). No.811 (hs=4; Royal piece; Sentinels; White Maximummer Ultra); No.812 (h#6; Sentinels Pion Advers; White Maximummer Ultra).
- (23.05) No.810 – Peter Harris (h#2,5; Royal piece; Sentinels Pion Neutre; Super-Circe; Anti-Circe). “This is not a 28-piece #4 strategic masterpiece – only a test of the imagination. A successful solver deserves some Latvian chocolates.” (PH)
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of informal fairy tournament JF-2015(I) – Kostas Prentos. The judge of Retro and PG problems 2015-2016 – Thomas Brand.