2-6th of April, 2015
- (06.04) No.771 – Michael Grushko (h#2.5; Circe; Phantom Chess). Neutral AUW with only 3 men!
- (05.04) No.769, 770 – Sébastien Luce. Neutral Pawns in action with combination of two different rarely used fairy conditions: No.769 (ser-h#4; Norsk Chess); No.770 (h#3; The board turns 180° after each white move).
- (04.04) No.768 – Krassimir Gandev (9->Ser-S=13; Circe; Berolina Super Pawn). A complicated two series of black and white, double AUW!
- (03.04) No.766, 767 – Geoff Foster (h#2,5; Back-To-Back; Anti-Kings). Very strange and interesting combination of fairy elements!
- (03.04) No.765 – Anatoly Stepochkin (s#5; KoKo; Maximummer; Grasshopper). Tanagra s# with two variations in every phase!
- (02.04) No.764 – Vladislav Nefyodov (h#2; NAO). Cycle of white and black moves with a rich additional strategy!
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of informal fairy tournament JF-2015(I) – Kostas Prentos. The judge of Retro and PG problems 2015-2016 – Thomas Brand.