27-31st of March, 2015
- (31.03) No.763.1 – Franz Pachl & Petko A. Petkov (h#3; Anti-Circe; Camel, Zebra). An improved version of No.763, published as a joint version by decision of the both authors.
- (29.03) No.763 – Franz Pachl (h#3; Anti-Circe; Camel, Zebra). Specific Anti-Circe blocks of neutral mating pieces nZ and nCA!
- (28.03) No.762 – Geoff Foster (h#2,5; Back-To-Back, Face-To-Face). Inverted echo mates with opposite fairy conditions (Back-To-Back & Face-To-Face) in two twins!
- (27.03) No.761 – Anatoly Stepochkin (s#6; KoKo, Maximummer; Lion). Valladao theme in Miniature!
- (27.03) No.760 – Nicolas Dupont (PG20; Extinction Chess). PG problem with Extinction Chess shown for the first time on JF!
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of informal fairy tournament JF-2015(I) – Kostas Prentos. The judge of Retro and PG problems 2015-2016 – Thomas Brand.