22-25th of March, 2015
- (25.03) No.759 – Illo Krampis (h#3; Grasshopper, Berolina-Pawn). Light problem on the theme of Superproblem’s TT-131 (сyclic shift of guards). Warm welcome to Illo in Original problems section of JF! I’m happy to meet and introduce to you a new Latvian fairy composer!
- (25.03) No.758 – Geoff Foster (h#2,5; Back-To-Back). A neutral King in a Back-To-Back problem!
- (24.03) No.757 – Geoff Foster (h#2,5; Back-To-Back). Three nice mates by Back-To-Back neutral pair in a three-men problem!
- (24.03) No.756 – Misha Shapiro (h#2; Gnu). Gnu-promotions + black pins after white Annihilation captures! Warm welcome to Misha in Original problems section of JF!
- (23.03) No.754, 755 – Sébastien Luce – Non-standard implementation of castling in two different problems! No.754 (h#10.5; Black UltraSchachZwang); No.755 (h#2.5; Circe RexInclusive; Kamikaze RexInclusive; Duplex).
- (22.03) No.753 – Julia Vysotska (h#2; Back-To-Back; Take & Make). Back-To-Back specific pin of the mating neutral piece! Hopefully, shown for the first time. 🙂 I should admit, that the solutions might look weird here and the interpretation of neutrals’ behavior with Back-To-Back can be a topic of some discussions. Myself, I find such interpretation reasonable.
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of informal fairy tournament JF-2015(I) – Kostas Prentos. The judge of Retro and PG problems 2015-2016 – Thomas Brand.