01-14th of March, 2015
- (14.03) No.752 – Kjell Widlert (#6; Circe; Maximummer). The eternal Albino theme, with a use of Circe and Maximummer here.
- (14.03) No.751 – Karol Mlynka (h=2; Face-To-Face; Circe; Phantom Chess). Nice thematic play of the two Pawns!
- (13.03) No.750 – Julia Vysotska (h#2; Back-To-Back; Take&Make; Lion; Rabbit). A combination of Back-To-Back and Take & Make.
- (13.03) No.748.1 – Stephen Emmerson (h#3; Relegation Chess). A new version to No.748, commented by the author as “In both settings, the dual choice Se6/Sf7 is avoided by check to the wK, but thanks to James Quah, with wKd8 it needs the Relegation rule for the avoidance to work. (BR prevents new cooks).”
- (11.03) No.749 – Mike Neumeier (ser-h=8 / Pser-h=11; Royal piece; Grasshopper). A nonstandard way to the well known (classic) stalemate finals! Warm welcome to Mike in Original problems section of JF!
- (09.03) No.748 – Stephen Emmerson (h#3; Relegation Chess). One more variation of 100$ theme called “-$60 theme” by the author! 🙂
- (08.03) No.747 – Gani Ganapathi & S.K.Balasubramanian (h=2; Take & Make). Two pairs of thematic pieces in action!
- (08.03) No.746 – Aleksey Oganesjan (h#12; White Minimummer; White UltraSchachZwang). A nice journey of the wP and a promoted wQ!
- (07.03) No.745 – Peter Harris (ser-#7; Royal piece; White Maximummer; Sentinelles Pion Advers; Super-Circe; Chameleon Chess). An exotic mate with 4 fairy conditions and white royal S!
- (07.03) No.744 – Stephan Dietrich (h#4; Glasgow Chess). A question: if it is still 100$ theme in case of 4 moves with Glasgow chess?
- (06.03) No.743 – Vlaicu Crișan (4→ser-#2; PWC). Rundlauf of the black King combined with neutral AUW in Miniature!
- (05.03) No.742 – Sébastien Luce (ser-#16; Anti-Circe). A new interpretation of Albino theme shown in No.725, but this time with a neutral pawn and a neutral Excelsior in Anti-Circe!
- (05.03) No.740, 741 – Alberto Armeni – two different problems with AUW: No.740 (#2; Anti-Circe); No.741 (PG5,5; Annan Chess).
- (04.03) No.739 – Tadashi Wakashima (h#2; Invisibles; PAO). A new interesting example of the Invisible(s) piece, that was a theme of 9th Japanese Sake TT, 2009.
- (01.03) No.738 – Vlaicu Crișan & Andreas Thoma (-20 & #1 Proca Retractor; Anti-Circe). Unusually long interesting Retro-play!
- (01.03) No.706.1 – Andreas Thoma (-8 & #1 Proca Retractor; Anti-Circe). Improved version of No.706!
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of informal fairy tournament JF-2015(I) – Kostas Prentos. The judge of Retro and PG problems 2015-2016 – Thomas Brand.