19-27th of February, 2015
- (27.02) No.737 – Oliver Sick (h#1,5; Circe; Wormhole). Wormhole condition with specific e.p. capture. To my opinion, the logic of this solution is debatable, however it is C+ by Popeye. Still, the animation by Py2Web seem to be impossible for such e.p. capture. I’d appreciate reader’s comments!
- (26.02) No.734, 735, 736 – Thomas Pantalacci. Three problems with a nice strategic complexes in a typical author’s style: No.734 (h#2,5; Patrol Chess), No.735 (h#2,5; Anti-Circe), No.736 (h#2,5; Lortap).
- (23.02) No.733 – Paz Einat & Stephan Dietrich (h#5; Duplex; Functionary chess). Surprising AUW with Functionary Chess! Warm welcome to Paz in Original problems section of JF!
- (21.02) No.732 – Peter Harris (h#2 / hs#3; Sentinels Pion Advers; Einstein Chess; Royal pieces). Interesting miniature in a typical elegant author’s style!
- (20.02) No.730, 731 – Stephen Emmerson (ser-=11 / ser-=17; Protean Chess; Royal pieces; Reverse Pawn). Nice light miniatures, showing Protean Chess. Enjoy solving!
- (19.02) No.729 – Stephen Emmerson (h#6; KoKo; Reverse Pawn; Antelope). 100$ theme with Slow excelsiors.
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of informal fairy tournament JF-2015(I) – Kostas Prentos. The judge of Retro and PG problems 2015-2016 – Thomas Brand.