03-18th of February, 2015
- (18.02) No.728 – Cornel Pacurar (-2b & h=1). Series Retractor showing the BB/SS/RR/QQ uncapture pairs.
- (18.02) No.716.1 – Cornel Pacurar (-2b & h=1). An improved version to series retractor No.716!
- (16.02) No.727 – Stephan Dietrich (h#5; Functionary chess). 100$ theme with Functionary Chess.
- (16.02) No.726 – Anatoly Stepochkin (h#4; KoKo; Lion). An interesting play of white and black (promoted) Lions!
- (16.02) No.725 – Sébastien Luce (ser-=10; Take & Make). Non-standard realization of Albino theme!
- (15.02) No.724 – Ladislav Salai jr. & Emil Klemani? (h#2; LEO; PAO; VAO). HOTF problem with Rukhlis theme’s motives.
- (13.02) No.723 – Peter Harris (h#2,5; Royal pieces; Super-Circe). Aristocrat-Miniature with a very interesting line closings of the royal Q in finals!
- (12.02) No.722 – Sébastien Luce (h==6,5; Madrasi). Interesting finals created by paralyzed white and black pieces!
- (11.02) No.721 – Kjell Widlert (h#6; Imitator). 100$ theme with Slow excelsiors!
- (11.02) No.719, 720 – Chris Feather – two problems:
No.719 (h#4; Nereid; Bishop-Locust; Diagram Circe) – A very interesting play of white Pe2!
No.720 (ser-#10; Symmetry Circe; Diagram Anti-Circe) – White Excelsior combined with surprising black self-blocks!
- (11.02) No.708.1 – Krassimir Gandev (W5?Ser-h=23; Reverse Pawn). Author’s improvement to No.708!
- (10.02) No.718 – Gani Ganapathi & Juraj Lörinc (h#2,5; Nightrider ). HOTF problem with model mates!
- (10.02) No.717 – Anatoly Stepochkin (h#2**; Lion). Lion in 2 setplays and 4 solutions!
- (10.02) No.716 – Cornel Pacurar (-2b & h=1). Wenigsteiner Series Retractor with a three sets of SBRQ uncaptures!
- (09.02) No.715 – Karol Mlynka (#2; UltraSchachZwang; White Super-Transmuting King; Royal Grasshopper; Nightrider). Pressburger King as Re? solus!
- (07.02) No.709.1 – Oliver Sick & Stephen Emmerson (h#5; Imitator). Nice improvement to No.709, Miniature!
- (06.02) No.714 – Peter Harris (hs#3; Royal pieces; Sentinels; Chameleon Chess). Rich and interesting play with only two pieces on the board!
- (05.02) No.712, 713 – Stephen Emmerson. Two White and black retracts: No.712 (White and Black retract for h#1 / h=1); No.713 (White and Black retract for h#1; Circe).
- (04.02) No.711 – Pierre Tritten & Chris Feather (h#2; Take&Make). Very interesting strategy and surprising echo model mates!
- (04.02) Fairings No.42 – Chris Feather, distributed by Stephen Emmerson, is added to the Articles section!
- (03.02) No.709, 710 – Oliver Sick. Interesting excelsiors with black underpromotions! No.709 (h#5; Imitator); No.710 (ser-h#13; Imitator).
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of informal fairy tournament JF-2015(I) – Kostas Prentos. The judge of Retro and PG problems 2015-2016 – Thomas Brand.