3rd; 7-10th of June, 2014:
- (10.06) No.555 – Gani Ganapathi – A nice Berolina-Excelsiors!
- (08.06) No.554 – Petko A. Petkov – With this problem author proposes a new theme – Chameleon Trio (shown for the first time?) – where three different Chameleons in a different phases step on the same square!
- (08.06) Fairings No.38 by Chris Feather is added to the Articles section. As always, thanks to Stephen Emmerson for the distribution!
- (07.06) No.553 – Vito Rallo – A nice masked white Excelsior in HS#!
- (03.06) No.552 – Peter Harris – A very dynamic and complicated solutions with three fairy conditions!
- (03.06) No.551 – Igor Kochulov – A nice Duplex play in Meredith form! Circe and neutral pieces in HS#.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge for informal fairy tourney 2014(II) – Dmitri Turevski. The judge for Retro and PG problems 2013 – 2014 – Hans Gruber.