5-11th of August, 2018
- (11.08) No.1321 – Karol Mlynka (h#2 ; White Supertransmuting King). Author also gives “the newest definition of Pressburger King.”
- (11.08) No.1320 – Stephen Emmerson (#3 ; Locust). After Salai jr., Klemanič, Packa & Dragoun (No.1319).
- (11.08) No.1319 – Ladislav Salai jr., Emil Klemanič, Ladislav Packa, Michal Dragoun (#3 ; Locust).
- (10.08) No.1318 – Alberto Armeni (h#2 ; Anti-Circe).
- (09.08) No.1317 – Anatoly Stepochkin (s#4 ; Maximummer).
- (08.08) No.1316 – Gani Ganapathi & Nicolas Dupont (PG 11.5 ; Immun Chess).
- (08.08) No.1315 – K. Roméo Bedoni & Sébastien Luce (ser-h#21 ; Grasshopper; Alphabetic Chess). “First achievement of eight promotions in Grasshopper in series movers.” (Authors).
Warm welcome to Roméo in Original problems section of JF!
- (07.08) No.1314 – K. Seetharaman & S. K. Balasubramanian (h#2.5 ; Grasshopper; Take & Make).
- (07.08) No.1313 – Armin Geister & Daniel Papack (hs#2 ; Circe, AntiCirce). “We would like to dedicate our work in memory of Grigorij Golin. Our chess friend was born in Riga (1921) and lived in Berlin for many years…” (Authors).
Warm welcome to Armin & Daniel in Original problems section of JF!
- (05.08) No.1312 – Daniel Novomesky (h#4 ; Lion). Let it be the day of nicely prepared problems and cute finals as well!
- (05.08) No.1311 – Václav Kotěšovec (ser-h#20 ; Kangaroo). You have to see the finals made by the 6 Kangaroos… but myself, on the first place, I always feel grateful to Václav for his care about the editor when sending problems: diagram & solutions, WinChloe db, Popeye notation and already prepared animation – as the selection of desserts for any taste! Thank you!
- Conflictio No.7 by Juraj Lörinc is added to the Articles page.
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of JF-2018/II: Kjell Widlert. The judge of Retro & PG problems 2017-2018: Dirk Borst.