11-17th of January, 2015
- (17.01) No.695 – Juraj Brabec (h#2; White Super-Transmuting King; Eagle). Nice and original activity of the white King! Welcome to Juraj in Original problems section of JF!
- (16.01) No.694 – Krassimir Gandev (h#2; Grasshopper; Nightrider). An elegant h#2 Aristocrat with rich strategy!
- (13.01) No.693 – Stephan Dietrich (h#2; Anti-Take & Make). A very active play of the neutral Pawns!
- (12.01) No.692 – Peter Harris (ser-hs#8; Royal neutral; Imitator; Black Maximummer; Chameleon Chess). A problem of typical Peter’s style, doubtfully possible to solve without computer. See author’s comments about testing of this stipulation by Popeye versions.
- (12.01) No.690, 691 – Václav Kotěšovec.
No.690 (ser-!=24; PWC; Zebra; Grasshopper) – A wonderful chameleon-echo problem in typical Vaclav’s style!
No.691 (hs#15; Maximummer; Kangaroo) – A great white “Rex solus” maneuvers!
- (11.01) No.689 – Karol Mlynka (h#2; Back-To-Back; Royal Marguerite; Dummy). Non-standard mates with a white Royal fairy piece!
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge for informal fairy tourney JF-2015(I) – Kostas Prentos.