15-18th of September, 2018
- (18.09) No.1326 – Stephen Emmerson (PG 4.5; Horizontal Symmetry Circe).
- (16.09) No.1325 – Daniel Papack (h#2; Circe, AntiCirce). Composed by Daniel after his joint work no.1313. Leaving the decision to the judge, if it can be considered as an independent original or version (JV).
- (16.09) No.1324 – Michael Barth & Franz Pachl (hs#2.5; Disparate).
- (16.09) Conflictio No.8 by Juraj Lörinc is added to the Articles page.
- (15.09) No.1323 – Nicolas Dupont (Exact PG 10; Minimummer).
- (15.09) No.1322 – Günther Weeth (-11 & #1 Proca; Anti-Circe).
- (15.09) No.1318.1 – Alberto Armeni & Ladislav Packa (h#2 ; Anti-Circe). A new version to Alberto’s problem No.1318 saves 3 pieces.
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of JF-2018/II: Kjell Widlert. The judge of Retro & PG problems 2017-2018: Dirk Borst.