21st-24th of June, 2014:
- (24.06) No.562 – Klaus Wenda – Interesting Fairy Excelsiors from the both sides!
- (24.06) No.553.1 – Vito Rallo & Seetharaman K. – A joint problem by two authors as rather improved version of No.553 with two Excelsiors!
- (23.06) No.561 – Georgy Evseev – A rich and original battery and anti-battery play!
- (23.06) No.560 – Nikola Predrag – Original motivation of black castlings!
- (22.06) No.550.1 – Henryk Grudziński – Improvement to No.550 after a cook was found by Paul Răican.
- (21.06) No.559 – Karol Mlynka – An exotic content with three rather different fairy pieces!
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge for informal fairy tourney 2014(II) – Dmitri Turevski. The judge for Retro and PG problems 2013 – 2014 – Hans Gruber.