25-30th of March, 2014:
- (30.03) No.523 – Petko A. Petkov – Transformation of initial double battery in a complicated Disparate problem! Petko dedicates this problem to the memory of his father, Andon Petkov (1914-2014).
- (29.03) No.522 – Karol Mlynka – Mixed AUW with only 3 pieces! The problem is dedicated to the 60th birthday of Slovak composer Ivan Jarolín on the 31st of March. Best wishes from JF website as well!
- (27.03) No.521 – Chris Feather – An exotic four-men with neutral AUW and three fairy conditions! Enjoy author’s detailed comments to Mars Circe condition and to the both solutions of the problem! This problem I’ve got by postal mail.. and have thought again that there’s something special in the paper envelopes!
- (26.03) No.509.1 – Henryk Grudzinski – An improvement to No.509 after comment by Paul Rãican!
- (25.03) No.520 – Cornel Pacurar – A perfect three-phase play with a surprising construction of only 5 pieces!
- (25.03) No.519 – János Mikitovics – A nice hs# Miniature, Aristocrat with a difficult play!
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge for informal fairy tourney 2014(I) – Vlaicu Crișan. The judge for Retro and PG problems 2013 – 2014 – Hans Gruber.