11-20th of March, 2014:
- (20.03) No.518 – Francesco Simoni – Meredith-Aristocrat with recently implemented Face To Face fairy condition!
- (18.03) No.517 – János Mikitovics – An interesting Miniature with difficult solution!
- (12.03) No.516 – Igor Kochulov – Duplex in Take&Make problem composed with neutral pieces only!
- (12.03) No.515 – Franz Pachl & Michael Barth – A difficult h#2 with exotic Take&Make content!
- (12.03) No.514 – Mario Parrinello – An excellent hs#3, Take&Make with 5 thematic half-moves in each solutions!
- (11.03) No.512, 513 – Kjell Widlert – a noted Swedish composer, editor of “Springaren” magazine and also the last time one of the best commentators on JF! Two problems by Kjell have an uncommon fairy conditions and minimal white material.
- (11.03) No.511 – Eric Huber – A nice dedication and complicated to solve three-man in typical Eric’s style! Not long ago I welcomed Eric as a judge of JF-2013/III, but this time I’m happy to welcome his first publication in Original Problems section of JF!
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge for informal fairy tourney 2014(I) – Vlaicu Crișan. The judge for Retro and PG problems 2013 – 2014 – Hans Gruber.