2nd-8th of March, 2014:
- (08.03) No.510 – Thomas Pantalacci – Nice to see KoBul Kings condition and thematic mates!
- (07.03) No.509 – Henryk Grudzinski – A problem by a noted Polish master of Retro and PG genre. An interesting position in PG13 created with Pawns only! Warm welcome to Henryk!
- (05.03) No.508 – Paul Rãican – A very interesting Retro-Miniature and the 2nd Proca Retractor published on JF! The problem shows that there’s one more successful composer of Proca Retractor to the list given in the comments of No.495!
- (03.03) No.507 – S. K. Balasubramanian – A nice Meredith with 3 pairs of thematic pieces!
- (02.03) No.500.1 – Julia Vysotska & Petko A. Petkov – A three-solution version of No.500, full cycle!! I believe that the both – my idea and your comments – encouraged Mr.Petkov to achieve this beautiful position!
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge for informal fairy tourney 2014(I) – Vlaicu Crișan. The judge for Retro and PG problems 2013 – 2014 – Hans Gruber.