JF Original Problems | April 2021(3)
- (30.04) No.1610 & 1610.A (hs#2.5 & hs#3) “Robert Sharp” (Wagga Wagga / Australia). 2 originals: “Both problems show the Sharp-Theme, curiously with almost identical play, in hs# 2.5 by White, in hs# 3 by Black!” (Author)
- (29.04) No.1609 (hs=5) János Csák and Gábor Tar (Hungary). Sacrifices.
- (29.04) No.1608 (h#1 ; All-in-Chess) K. Seetharaman (India). One more not implemented condition?
- (29.04) No.1607 (++ ; Circe Couscous (promotion before rebirth)) Joost de Heer (Netherlands). The variation of Circe Couscous to be included in our Fairy Chess Classification?
- (29.04) No.1606 (s#4 ; Masand) Oleg Paradzinskij (Ukraine).
- (29.04) No.1605 (hs#2 ; Lion) Anatoly Stepochkin (Russia). HOTF.