The judge of JF-2020/I: Eric Huber.
The judge of Retro & PG problems 2019-2020: Vlaicu Crișan.
Coming soon: nobody in the waiting list…
- (19.01) No.1476 (ser-hs#3 ; Neutral pieces ; Super Circe, Point Reflection) Cornel Pacurar (Canada). “…under the general Power Transfer framework, Point Reflection is equivalent to Symmetry Circe Power Transfer Rex Inclusive“ (Author)
- (18.01) No.1475 (h#13 ; Grasshopper ; White Maximummer) Václav Kotěšovec (Czech Republic). Nice mating positions for the readers and so good preparation of the problem for easier publication!
- (16.01) No.1474 (hs#3) Anatoly Stepochkin (Russia). Any comment would be a hint for solvers, just see yourself not so fairy fairy!
- (11.01) No.1473 (h#2.5 ; Lion) Georgy Evseev & Boris Shorokhov (Russia). “This is the first presentation (hopefully)…” (Authors)
- (11.01) No.1472 (ser-=4 ; Interchange Circe) Claude Beaubestre (France). Author calls it a joke for a Happy New Year.