The judge of JF-2020/I: Eric Huber.
The judge of Retro & PG problems 2019-2020: Vlaicu Crișan.
Coming soon: nobody in the waiting list!
- (09.02) No.1483 (h#5 ; Moose ; Functionary Chess) Daniel Novomesky (Slovakia). “…each pair consists of two absolutely identical mates, but…” (Author)
- (09.02) No.1482 (h#1 ; Neutral piece ; Board 3×3) Seetharaman Kalyan & Charles Ouellet (India / Canada). Warm welcome to Charles in Original problems of JF!
- (09.02) No.1481 (h#2 ; Circe Equipollents) Chris Feather (England). With my gratitude to Geoff Foster for keeping Chris informed about publications on JF!
- (09.02) No.1480 (hs#4) Vitaly Medintsev (Russia). “Specific squares” d4/d3/c5 in a non-fairy fairy!
- (05.02) No.1479 (h#4 ; Cardinal ; KoeKo) Anatoly Stepochkin (Russia). A “billiard ball” on the board.
- (05.02) No.1478 (h#8 ; Black Must Check) Geoff Foster (Australia). “A rotated echo with battery cross-check mate.” (Author)
- (05.02) No.1477 (h#6.5 ; Circe) Sergei Shumeiko (Russia). A hint for solvers: Kings exchange their places in the diagram and final positions.