JF Original Problems | March 2021
Coming soon: Aleksey Oganesjan (Russia), Nicolas Dupont (France) & Vlaicu Crișan (Romania), Karol Mlynka (Slovakia), Armin Geister & Daniel Papack (Germany)
- (30.03) No.1595 (h#2.5 ; Take & Make) Niels Danstrup (Denmark). “…there are echoes and chameleons 🙂” (Author)
- (28.03) No.1594 (PG 15.5 ; Black Manager, Black Passes if Stuck) Nicolas Dupont (France). “This problem is the first published illustration of this new couple of possibilities.” (Author)
- (28.03) No.1593 (h#4 ; Anti-Circe, PWC) Gábor Tar (Hungary).
- (28.03) No.1592 (#3 ; MarsCirce) Armin Geister & Daniel Papack (Germany). The dedication for “Perseverance” has a double meaning…
- (19.03) No.1591 (hs#2,5 ; LEO) Georgy Evseev & Boris Shorokhov (Russia). Four bK mates on adjacent squares.
- (18.03) No.1590 (h#4 ; Functionary Chess) Oleg Paradzinskij (Ukraine).