JF Original Problems | February 2021
The judge of JF-2021-I: not appointed yet.
The judge of Retro & PG problems 2021-2022: not appointed yet.
Dear authors, I’m very sorry for a long delay! Working overtime in my office, enjoying financial audit, annual report and related issues 🙂 I’ll keep being slow up to the middle of March, but later hope to be more active on JF!
- (28.02) No.1551.3 (ser-s#25 ; Circe Rex Inclusiv) Dirk Borst (Netherlands). “…a version which is even a bit better than the original because the wBishop now has a function in the mate.” (Author)
- (28.02) No.1589 (hs#4 ; Circe) Gábor Tar (Hungary). Dedicated To Aranka Tar.
- (28.02) No.1588 (hs#4.5 ; Neutral piece ; Ghost Chess, Protean Chess) Michael Grushko (Israel). Author believes this combination of fairy conditions is used for the first time.
- (28.02) No.1587 (#2 ; CAST) Gerald Ettl & Manfred Rittirsch (Germany). Warm welcome to the first contribution by Gerald!
- (28.02) No.1586 (hs#4 ; Grasshopper, Nightrider) Michal Dragoun (Czech Republic).
- (14.02) No.1585 (hs#4) János Csák (Hungary).
- (14.02) No.1584 (h#2 ; Breton Adverse) Borisas Gelpernas (Lithuania). My neighbouring country is coming… always glad! 🙂
- (14.02) No.1583 (h#2 ; Neutral pieces ; Circe) Ali Okan Pandar (Turkey). Warm welcome to Ali Okan (the first ever Turkish composer on JF!)!
- (14.02) No.1582 (hs=18) Gunter Jordan (Germany). Warm welcome to Gunter (the editor of “Gaudium”)!
- (14.02) No.1581 (-29 & #1 Proca ; Anti-Circe) Alex Levit (Finland). “After Dmitrij Baibikov’s publication I feel sorry for taking the lenght record in Proca Retractor AntiCirce Wenigsteiner from JF. So here is my attempt to return it back.” (Author)
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe‘s graphics, Christian Poisson