JF Original Problems | February 2021
Dear authors, I’m very sorry for a long delay! Working overtime in my office, enjoying financial audit, annual report and related issues 🙂 I’ll keep being slow up to the middle of March, but later hope to be more active on JF!
- (28.02) No.1551.3 (ser-s#25 ; Circe Rex Inclusiv) Dirk Borst (Netherlands). “…a version which is even a bit better than the original because the wBishop now has a function in the mate.” (Author)
- (28.02) No.1589 (hs#4 ; Circe) Gábor Tar (Hungary). Dedicated To Aranka Tar.
- (28.02) No.1588 (hs#4.5 ; Neutral piece ; Ghost Chess, Protean Chess) Michael Grushko (Israel). Author believes this combination of fairy conditions is used for the first time.
- (28.02) No.1587 (#2 ; CAST) Gerald Ettl & Manfred Rittirsch (Germany). Warm welcome to the first contribution by Gerald!
- (28.02) No.1586 (hs#4 ; Grasshopper, Nightrider) Michal Dragoun (Czehia).
- (14.02) No.1585 (hs#4) János Csák (Hungary).
- (14.02) No.1584 (h#2 ; Breton Adverse) Borisas Gelpernas (Lithuania). My neighbouring country is coming… always glad! 🙂
- (14.02) No.1583 (h#2 ; Neutral pieces ; Circe) Ali Okan Pandar (Turkey). Warm welcome to Ali Okan (the first ever Turkish composer on JF!)!
- (14.02) No.1582 (hs=18) Gunter Jordan (Germany). Warm welcome to Gunter (the editor of “Gaudium”)!
- (14.02) No.1581 (-29 & #1 Proca ; Anti-Circe) Alex Levit (Finland). “After Dmitrij Baibikov’s publication I feel sorry for taking the lenght record in Proca Retractor AntiCirce Wenigsteiner from JF. So here is my attempt to return it back.” (Author)