Updates as of 16-19.Nov, 2012:
I’m grateful to 4 authors – Nikolaj Zujev, Georgi Hadzi-Vaskov, Kenneth Solja, Petko A. Petkov – for “coming back to the site” again with their new problems!
- (18.11) And one more original problem of today – a synthesis of two complicated fairy conditions – Take&Make and KoBul Kings – by Kenneth Solja – see No.170.
- (18.11) A new original problem is added – see light miniature with Grasshoppers by Georgi Hadzi-Vaskov, No.169.
(17.11) I’ve added 8 more of my published problems. Again, for most of you only 2 of them can be something new, as 6 others are published here, in Original Problems. You can see a list of 56 problems I have for now in My Problems section. But I’ll mention only 2 of just added, published in the magazines:
- No.54 – Neutral Locust and Nightriders in h#3, published in Variantim;
- No.56 – White anti-batteries with the white King and NAOs in h#2,5, published in StrateGems.
- (16.11) It’s nice to see a Lithuanian author, Nikolaj Zujev, again on the site! See ANI-problem complicated for solving – No.168.
You can click on the Original Problems tab on the top to see the whole list of published problems. Problem numbers are links to the problems – click on any number to see the problem. Standard search using Ctrl+F also works for the list.
Your original problems are very welcome!!