Updates as of 12-25.Jan, 2013:
- (21.01) No.234 – Pierre Tritten shows Take&Make of 3 solutions which can be combined in two pairs, showing different thematic in every pair!
- (20.01) No.233 – welcome to Dominique Forlot, France! A problem should be nice for solvers!
- (19.01) No.232 – Tibor Érsek & János Mikitovics. A difficult for solving Maximummer!
- (19.01) No.230, 231 – Václav Kotěšovec. See two fine problems by the world famous author: Lacny theme with Royal Zebra & Miniature with Fairy duet Grasshopper-Kangaroo.
- (15.01) No.229 – Nikolaj Zujev. A problem for the solvers – simple, but complicated solution!
- (15.01) No.228 – Michael Grushko. Interesting neutral AUW with only 5 pieces!
- (15.01) No.227 – Daniel Novomesky shows a power of Double Grasshoppers!
- No.226 – Julia Vysotska. My own problem, neutral battery with my lovely Chameleon piece.
- See two fine problems by Petko A. Petkov:
You can see, that now there are two sections under the Original Problems top menu: Julia’sFairies-2012 with all problems of the year 2012; Julia’sFairies-2013(I) which will contain the problems of January-April, 2013. The judge for informal fairy tourney 2013(I) – Juraj Brabec.