The 19th Japanese Sake Tourney
IN THE FRAMES OF WCCC 2019
- Theme: H#2 Point Reflection. Fairy pieces and/or other fairy conditions are not allowed.
- Definition: Point Reflection: When two pieces of any color stand on the squares which are symmetric with respect to the central point of the chessboard (eg. a1-h8, b3-g6), they exchange their roles (i.e. powers of movement). A Pawn on the first rank and its corresponding piece on the eighth rank cannot move by themselves. Only non-reflected K and R can castle, and only non-reflected Ps can make en passant. Implemented in Popeye 4.83 to be released soon.
- Judges: Tadashi Wakashima, Toshiki Kobayashi and Hitoshi Yanami.
- Prizes: Bottles of Sake
- Audience: The tourney is open to everyone, but only congress participants can receive bottles.
- Deadline: Thursday, 22 August 2019 | Send to: email@example.com
- Details: In the attached PDF document
Oh, wish Popeye 4.83 would appear faster!
Maybe somebody has 4.82 testing version? 🙂
It’s updated every week from the GIT repository. But so far no Point reflection.
I noticed a PointReflection branch, and compiled it.
Thank you very much for sharing !
Oh, Joost, thanks a lot! It works!!
From your side this is an excellent collegial gesture! Thank You very much!
Is it easy for a 32Bit version?
There are still people using a 32-bit OS?
Thank you for the file!
> Oh, wish Popeye 4.83 would appear faster!
Your wish is my command, Julia!
So wonderful! Thank you, Thomas!
Since there’s an official build now I’ve deleted the compiled versions on my site.