IN THE FRAMES OF WCCC 2019
- Theme: H#2 Point Reflection. Fairy pieces and/or other fairy conditions are not allowed.
- Definition: Point Reflection: When two pieces of any color stand on the squares which are symmetric with respect to the central point of the chessboard (eg. a1-h8, b3-g6), they exchange their roles (i.e. powers of movement). A Pawn on the first rank and its corresponding piece on the eighth rank cannot move by themselves. Only non-reflected K and R can castle, and only non-reflected Ps can make en passant. Implemented in Popeye 4.83 to be released soon.
- Judges: Tadashi Wakashima, Toshiki Kobayashi and Hitoshi Yanami.
- Prizes: Bottles of Sake
- Audience: The tourney is open to everyone, but only congress participants can receive bottles.
- Deadline: Thursday, 22 August 2019 | Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Details: In the attached PDF document