of Karol Mlynka 70 Jubilee Tourney C 11.08.2014
Theme: Cyclic change of defense motifs or harmful effects.
Section A – orthodox, section B – fairy. Any stipulations, conditions and fairy pieces are allowed.
Closing date: August 11th 2014.
The judge will be the jubilant.
Entries should be sent preferably via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the remark KM70JT or snail mail to:
Karol Mlynka, Wolkrova 3, 85101 Bratislava 5, Slovakia.
Prizes, Honourable Mentions and Commendations. → See full announcement with examples!
Updates as of the 02nd-07th of November, 2013:
- (07.11) No.415 – Pierre Tritten – Excellent activity of the white King and Queen! It’s is NOT Take&Make this time, but a new condition that the last time has attracted the author – Anti-Circe Clone!
- (07.11) No.414 – Peter Harris – A difficult play in Rex solus position!
- (04.11) No.413 – Linden Lyons – Four variants with a single black Grasshopper! Nice to see Linden here again!
- (04.11) No.412 – Peter Harris – Interesting change of promotions by the both white Pawns!
- (03.11) A new issue of Fairings – Fairings 34, Nov/2013 – by Chris Feather is added to the Article‘s page! Thanks to Stephen Emmerson for the distribution!
- (02.11) No.411 – Peter Harris – Another problem with uncommon stipulation h##3. See some comments about it also to Peter’s No.410. Gratitude to Eric Huber for his explanation!
All problems published during September-December, 2013, you can found in the section Julia’sFairies-2013(III) under Original Problems menu on the top.
The judge for informal fairy tourney 2013(III) – Eric Huber.